Snow Birds and Sun Chasers
Whenever you need to chase those gray skies away Florida is there to
brighten you up. With miles upon miles of sandy beaches waiting for you to dig your toes into the sand, Florida is the perfect destination
for vacations, weekend getaways, and business conferences. Florida's weather is great for all sorts of activities beyond the beach and is
home to some truly unique events. For golfers there are over 1300 courses to choose from, anglers will find an enormous amount of fresh and
salt water game, shoppers of every budget can find the latest fashions in countless outlets, malls, and boutiques. Some say you haven't lived
until you've heard the rolling thunder of Daytona's Bike Week, while baseball enthusiasts migrate every spring to catch an early peek of their
pine tar heroes. It goes on and on...
- Reel in a new record on Lake Kissimmee.
- Hang ten and catch a break at Sebastian Inlet.
- Rev your engine at Daytona.
- See and be seen on the strip in South Beach.
- Warm up in spring to your favorite Major League Baseball team.
- Watch sky rockets in flight from the Kennedy Space Center.
- See how small of a world it is after all at Disney World.
- Cool off with a Margarita in Key West.
- Hit the links anytime, anywhere with the perfect golf package.
- Learn to dive and hit the coral reef at Dry Tortugas.